The new TRANSOLA product line, comprised of ultra-high purity oxygen-free copper wire, TRANSOLA Triple-C, made by continuous forging, and employing Silent Sheathing, which delivers high damping characteristics. This advanced line of original Bewith cables use the highest quality materials, carefully selected after repeated listening tests. The series includes the UC-18T universal audio cable, which provides ideal performance both as a line cable and as a speaker cable, as well as RCA line cables using the UC-18T—the LC-5.0T, the LC-1.5T, and the LC-1.0T. The five-product lineup is rounded out by the SC-15T speaker cable.
TRANSOLA is a new unified brand of Bewith’s original cable lineup—with a name that combines “Trans” (from“ transmission”) with“ -ola” (meaning“ sound”). These new cables employ ultra-pure non-oxygen-free copper wire—TRANSOLA Triple-C—for the first time, the TRANSOLA series aims for true high-fidelity transmission and superb quality without adding any coloration to the sound, We plan to expand our lineup of original audio cables that take full advantage of a variety of materials and technologies carefully selected for sound quality.
UC-18T （Universal Audio Cable）
LC-5.0T （RCA Line Cable）
LC-1.5T （RCA Line Cable）
LC-1.0T （RCA Line Cable）
The UC-18T is a unique universal audio cable that provides ideal performance as both a high-grade line cable and as a speaker cable for small to medium output. The core wire is a 0.26mm diameter conductor made of ultra-high purity oxygen-free copper wire—TRANSOLA Triple-C—with 19-core twisting (equivalent to AWG18), and is manufactured by continuous forging. It features double shielding of the cores with copper tape and OFC braided shielding to minimize noise. In addition, the sheath employs Silent Sheathing technology, with a newly developed vibration damping and heat-resistant material that achieves high damping properties, further enhancing dynamism and transparency in the sound. This cable can be used alone as a line cable or speaker cable, and by using the UC-18T for all system audio transmissions (or the RCA line cables LC-5.0T, LC-1.5T, LC-1.0T, which use UC-18T cabling), it is possible to achieve the ultimate in sound unification that could not be achieved with conventional cables. The LC-5.0T, LC-1.5T and LC-1.0T are finished RCA line cables utilizing the UC-18T universal audio cabling, and are equipped with Bewith’s original LP-4a RCA plug. Available lengths are 5m for the LC-5.0T, 1.5m for the LC-1.5T, and 1m for the LC-1.0T, all of which come in paired sets for the left and right channels.
1. Ultra-high purity oxygen-free copper wire TRANSOLA Triple-C (equivalent to AWG18), made by continuous forging.
2. Double shielding with enhanced noise resistance through copper tape winding and OFC braided shield.
3. Application of Silent Sheathing, which introduces newly developed damping and heat-resistant materials that achieve high damping.
4. Mesh jackets made of monofilament that are durable and easy to install.
5. Original RCA plug with white (L) or red (R) Bewith logo on a glossy black metal body, with an emphasis on reliability and beauty (LC-5.0T,LC-1.5T and LC-1.0T only).
6. Sold in 1m units (UC-18T only).
Note: Photos are not to scale.
SC-15T （Speaker Cable）
SC-15T is a medium to high output speaker cable of 0.26mm in diameter, comprised of ultra-high-purity oxygen-free copper wire—TRANSOLA Triple-C—and manufactured by the same continuous forging method as our universal audio cable UC-18T, with 37-core twisting (AWG15 equivalent). As with the UC-18T, the sheathing features a newly developed vibration damping and heat-resistant material that achieves high damping. While eliminating any tonal coloring as much as possible, we have further enhanced the dynamism and transparency of the sound. Naturally, the cabling is designed strictly for matching with the UC-18T when used in combination.
1. Ultra-high purity oxygen-free copper wire TRANSOLA Triple-C (equivalent to AWG15), made by continuous forging.
2. Application of Silent Sheathing, which introduces newly developed damping and heat-resistant materials that achieve high damping.
3. Flexible sheathing with exceptional ease of installation and durability.
4. Sold in 1m units.
Note: Photos are not to scale.